Be nude, cloth removed, be true, nothing to lose! Anonymous submissions of your naked pictures welcome.

2010-03-06

Jane's Guide Review of My Naked Self



"I wasn't sure for the first few posts exactly what kind of site this was, but after I scrolled through a few more posts, I started to get a better idea. While some pictures (all nude) are taken by the blogger herself, others are sent in by her blog readers (some anonymously and some with names/URLs), and there is now a collection of nude photos, some candid some more professional...almost a post secret of nudity, if you will. I wish there was a little more writing/info to go with each, but I do "get" that the point is people contribute what they will, and I do really like the general concept of this site. All genders, orientations, sizes, etc, all come together to celebrate the beauty of the human body. - EssinEm"